The new update made it impossible for some users to bypass the checkpoint as it continues to bounce back to the checkpoint after confirming (IT WAS ME) on Instagram.
While we work to solve this problem, we have offered a temporary solution to this below (the 99% confirmed is working);
This method requires you to temporarily disable your Instagram account, wait 2 hours and then add it to Instabow
Note: Temporary deactivation of your account does NOT have any negative impact on the account.
Below are the steps to achieve this;
1. Go to Instagram.com on the desktop and log in to your account
2. Click on your profile name
3. Click on the Edit Profile button
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Temporarily disable My account
5. Select the Just Need a Break option, enter your password and click on the Temporal Disable Account button.
6. All you need to do now is wait 2 hours.
7. After the waiting period. All you need to do is open your Instabow account and add your Instagram account. And it will be activated automatically.
Note: DO NOT login to Instagram on any device (mobile or PC) during the waiting period, you should only use other devices after adding your account to Instabow.
Note: If you have a busy account, we suggest you do this at night or out of season, so many of your followers do not notice the 2 hours of inactivity.